- Click here to view 2017 Conference Photo Gallery
- Feel free to download and fill the conference evaluation form. Your feedback about the the conference are appreciated.
- Download Book of Abstract here
News about Journal:
International Journal of Gender Study in Developing Society (IJGSDS)
IJGSDS addresses key issues on gender studies in developing societies, including: the place of women in society; government policies to improve/empower women in developing societies; improvements to women's lives in post-independence developing societies during the last fifty years; the role of donor countries, international organization’s and non-governmental agencies in the improvement/empowerment of women in developing societies.
The interdisciplinary perspective of the journal acknowledges the complexity of the study of gender issues and encourages a reflective analysis of the human experience
DUCE Journal of Education, Humanities and Science
The journal of education, Humanities and Sciences (JEHS) is an interdisciplinary international journal devoted to the study of matters related to education, humanities, social sciences and natural science.
The main aim of the journal is to gather and disseminate under a single cover a wide variety of research and discussion of fundamental concerns to all those scholars who have an interest in education, humanities, social sciences and natural science.
Conference registration fee:
- Students - Local Participants (Tanzanian) TSh 50,000.00
- Others - Local Participants (Tanzanian) TSh 100,000.00
- Students - African Countries $50.00
- Students - Elsewhere $100.00
- Others - African Countries $100.00
- Others - Elsewhere $150.00
Registration fee will be increased with $50.00 after 30th January 2017